A trolley hoist is a hoist suspended from a trolley. A hoist can be connected to a trolley by hook or clevis, or a hoist can be integral with the trolley. Trolley Hoists are available with varying spans and capacities. Trolley Hoists feature adjustable I-beams and heights for optimal use. Trolley Hoists are weather and moisture proof. Trolley Hoists need only one operator and are capable of heavy-duty lifting. A trolley is a wheeled carriage, cage or basket that is suspended from and travels on an overhead track.
- Thick, pressed steel gear and hand wheel covers which are resistant to external shock and able to work under extreme and arduous conditions.
- Fully enclosed self-activating load brake with large asbestos-free friction discs for a long, trouble free life.
- Durable, heat-treated, compact and convenient hooks that swivel 360 degrees.
- Top and bottom hooks are drop-forged and are fracture-resistant. When overloaded they will open gradually as a safety indicator, Rather than reaching ultimate breaking strength and dropping the load, possibly causing injury or death.
- Double pawl mechanism for reliable fail-safe braking.
- Safety latches are fitted to top and bottom hooks as standard.
- Load chain guide mechanism and chain stripper to facilitate smooth movement and trouble-free operation.
- Chain stopper to prevent failure due to excessive lowering.
- World-renowned ultra-strong electroplated load chain to resist wear and corrosion.