LiftSafe Chain Blocks are suitable for many applications in the mining, construction, industrial and automotive industry. Overload Limiting device, Higher rated hoists and custom lift heights available on request. We hold LiftSafe spare parts in stock to ensure timely repairs if required and to minimise your downtime.
- Thick, pressed steel gear and hand wheel covers which are resistant to external shock and able to work under extreme and arduous conditions.
- Fully enclosed self-activating load brake with large asbestos-free friction discs for a long, trouble free life.
- Durable, heat-treated, compact and convenient hooks that swivel 360 degrees.
- Top and bottom hooks are drop-forged and are fracture-resistant. When overloaded they will open gradually as a safety indicator, Rather than reaching ultimate breaking strength and dropping the load, possibly causing injury or death.
- Double pawl mechanism for reliable fail-safe braking.
- Safety latches are fitted to top and bottom hooks as standard.
- Load chain guide mechanism and chain stripper to facilitate smooth movement and trouble-free operation.
- Chain stopper to prevent failure due to excessive lowering.
- World-renowned ultra-strong electroplated load chain to resist wear and corrosion.
|Finish||Painted Orange / Black|