Liftsafe 2 Tonne double ply polyester websling with reinforced eyes. Manufactured to EN1492 and international colour coded for easy identification. Working Load Limit (WLL) clearly marked. 7:1 Safety factor.
· Store and handle webbing slings correctly.
· Inspect webbing slings and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
· Follow safe slinging practices, as given overleaf.
· Position the bight for choke lift at 120° (natural angle).
· Position the sling so that the load is uniformly spread over its width and protect the sling from sharp edges.
· Apply the correct mode factor for the slinging arrangement.
· Attempt to shorten, knot or tie webbing slings.
· Expose webbing slings to direct heat or flames.
· Use webbing slings at temperatures above 80°C or below 0°C without consulting the supplier.
· Expose webbing slings to chemicals without consulting the supplier.
· Shock load webbing slings.
· Use webbing slings which are cut or which have loose or damaged stitching.
· Use a sling with a missing/damaged label or illegible markings
||Double Ply Polyester
||Polyester Websling - Green