High quality GreenPin Hi Load Bow shackle manufactured by Van Beest.
- Safety factor 6:1
- Galvanized finish
- Tested and certified (Test certificates available on request)
- Screw Pin (Pin individually mark along with shackle body from greater traceability)
• Store and handle shackles correctly.
• Inspect shackles before use and before placing into storage.
• Select the correct pattern of shackle and pin for the application.
• Allow for the full resultant imposed load.
• Fully tighten the pin.
• Ensure the load acts through the centre line of the shackle using spacers if necessary to meet this requirement.
• Use shackles with bent pins or deformed bodies.
• Force, hammer or wedge shackles into position.
• Eccentrically load shackles.
• Replace the pin with a bolt.
• Fit pins in contact with moving parts which may loosen or unscrew them.
• Shock load shackles.
||Screw Pin Bow Shackle
||Hot Dip Galvanized C/W Painted Pin
||Grade '6' (Recommended for lifting, towing and 4WD applications)