The LiftSafe Wire Rope Pulling Hoist is an extremely versatile and portable unit for pulling, lifting, lowering and securing loads, that is both easy and safe to operate. It comes in 4 sizes with capacities of 800kg, 1600kg, 3200kg and 5400kg.
All LiftSafe hoists are supplied complete with a wire rope assembly as selected. Wire rope is tapered one end and fitted with a hook and safety catch at the other end.
The hoist has low maintenance requirements and is easy to service. Overload protection ensures high personal safety when in operation. Specially built-in shear pins can be replaced without removing the load.
• Store and handle grip/pull machines correctly.
• Inspect the machine, rope and accessories before use and before placing into storage.
• Ensure mounting and suspension points are secure and suitable for the full loads that will be imposed.
• Ensure the machine is free to align correctly with the rope and the rope is free of any obstructions.
• Use only the correct rope supplied for the machine.
• Use kinked, damaged ropes or ropes with broken wires.
• Extend or force operating levers.
• Operate raising and lowering levers at the same time.
• Use grip/pull machines if the rope is twisted or trapped.
• Use grip/pull machines for man-riding applications unless they are specifically designed/adapted for that purpose.
|Product Type||Steel Body Wire Rope Pulling Hoist & Wire Rope Assembly|
|Wire Rope Diameter||8.3mm, 11mm, 16mm|